From our founding in 2009, we have focused on operating businesses. We do not believe that private equity nor family offices have a model that works for companies across America today. We believe in long term value creation through hard work, perseverance and aptitude.
Our offices span the country. We know business is local. We let our local teams work together to find solutions that fit to preserve our corporate culture and value but with local appeal and intelligence.
Our portfolio ops teams are the core of our competitive advantage. The greatest outcomes come from great teams. Our people are our most valuable asset. They are skilled problem solvers that believe challenges can be opportunities.
We know what we know and what we don’t. We think we are good listeners. We have been consistently successful by employing a risk management approach over a returns approach.
Revenue of $5M to $300M+
Growth and Consistency
EBITDA of $1M to $25M+
CapEx and Bonding
Investment Time Frame
No plans to sell a business
10-20 year time horizon
Majority Ownership Only
Majority, Typically 100%
Founders, Family & Spin Out
WHY PARTNER WITH OROCO: OWNER OPERATORS
- Two decades with a consistent strategy
- Currently own and operate growing infrastructure platform
- We know the space: maintain significant bonding
- We care about people: we invest in people
- Proven record of working increasing long term value
- We have relationships that can open doors quickly
- We work to create great companies
- We work to create respectful, high character premium companies
- Commitment to improving company mission
- Conservative capital structures – no financial engineering
- Local – we live and work in the region as our companies
- Long term – enjoying the experience and building trust
- We believe in reinvesting back into businesses for the future
- We are not private equity – we are operators and investors
- We believe that “slow and steady” will certainly win the race
- We believe reputation is everything